A beautifully presented, extended end townhouse located in the much sought after Cherryvalley Park. The current owners have within the last two years completed an impressive full width single storey extension to the rear off the kitchen and second reception area. Furthermore, this property has been improved over many years to include a complete electric re wire, new gas fired boiler, new attractive flooring and many more additions that can only be appreciated on viewing.
The accommodation comprises lounge with bay window, living room with hole in wall feature fireplace and wood burning stove, open to the extended family dining area with attractive flooring and large feature sliding patio doors out onto an enclosed rear garden. Also opens to fitted kitchen featuring recessed spotlighting and 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring throughout.
The second floor comprises three good size bedrooms with attractive high ceilings, modern white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and attractive tiled floor and walls. Separate toilet suite and slingsby ladder to a good size floored roofspace, offering great storage.
Externally, the outside areas are very well maintained with attractive gardens in lawn to front and rear, 'Tobermore' natural stone patio area, outside lighting and water tap, all set in a mature tree lined road just off the Knock Road and Gilnahirk Road with a range of amenities close to hand.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc and half wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 13'4 x 11'2 (into bay) (4.06m x 3.40m ( into bay))
- (At widest points).
- Living Room 14'6 x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Attractive hole in wall feature fireplace with wood burning stove, stone hearth, built in shelving and 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Open To:
- Family Room 21'3 x 9'8 (6.48m x 2.95m)
- Roof light, two feature full length radiators, recessed spotlighting, 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring and large sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 20'3 x 8'3 (6.17m x 2.51m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset ceramic sink unit with mixer taps, space for gas cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, housing for fridge freezer, space for dryer, recessed spotlighting and 'ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to floored roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 12'0 (4.45m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 11'2 (3.43m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 8'4 (2.57m x 2.54m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, tiled splash back, curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, chrome feature radiator, linen cupboard with gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Separate WC
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden laid in lawn, attractive flowerbeds, boundary hedge and tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn and 'Tobermore' natural stone paving, covered area, garden shed, outside water tap and outside electric socket.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.