Situated in an elevated position, this detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances and contemporary white bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, resin based, non slip driveway leading to attached garage and enclosed rear patio and garden. Due to the elevated position, the views over Belfast from the front are exceptional and only compliment the standard of internal finish.
Castlemore is just off the Upper Knockbreda Road providing easy access to East and South Belfast, leading schools, both primary and post primary as well as Forestside Shopping Centre. An excellent home with nothing to do but add your furniture.
- The accommodation comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'3 x 11'11 (3.73m x 3.63m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround and granite hearth. Laminate flooring. Fantastic views over Belfast.
- Dining Room 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 10'1 x 8'0 (3.07m x 2.44m)
- Shaker style fitted kitchen, built in hob and under-oven and overhead extractor fan. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces,. Spot-lights. Integrated dish-washer and fridge freezer. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Access to the roof-space via pull down ladder which is partially floored and had lighting and power.
- Bedroom One 12 x 8'10 (0.30m x 2.69m)
- Wall to wall sliding robes. Laminate flooring. Fantastic views over Belfast.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Built in slide-robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'8 x 8'5 (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring. Fantastic views over Belfast.
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite with panelled bath and mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower with wall mounted shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, marble effect tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Superb views over Belfast. Resin based non-slip driveway with parking and pathway to entrance.
Driveway with parking leading to attached garage
- Attached Garage
- Roller door, light and power, housing gas boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Resin based pathway and patio area. Enclosed rear garden to rear garden laid in lawn, range of plants, shrubs to include apple and cherry tree. '
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.