This beautiful detached property is situated on the much sought after Stormont Park and occupies an outstanding position with views of Parliament Buildings and surrounding estate. This excellent accommodation offers four bedrooms and two reception rooms or alternatively, three bedrooms and three reception rooms. Furthermore, the ground floor offers a conservatory, two bathrooms and excellent modern kitchen. Externally there are mature gardens to front and rear, greenhouse and areas in lawn with impressive arrays of shrubs and vegetable patch. Any tenant will enjoy the benefits of a beautifully landscaped garden with pre-paid gardener for the term of their lease. There is also a raised decked barbecue area with seating and large detached garage with additional storage room.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Spacious Hall
- Telephone Room
- Lounge 17'10 x 11'06 (5.44m x 3.51m)
- Attractive wood strip flooring and PVC doors to conservatory.
- Conservatory 13'07 x 11'11 (4.14m x 3.63m)
- (at widest) Parquet flooring.
- Study / Playroom 11'04 x 8'02 (3.45m x 2.49m)
- Attractive wood strip flooring.
- Kitchen 11'10 x 8'01 (3.61m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, modern display cabinets, granite effect work surface with inset Belfast sink, built in under oven and ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood, slim line dishwasher, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Utility Area
- Plumbed for washing machine and storage space.
- Living Room / Bedroom 4 13'04 x 10'9 (4.06m x 3.28m)
- Attractive wood strip flooring and mock tile feature fireplace.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, feature spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'02 x 11'08 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Velux window, dormer window and eave storage, recessed spotlighting and views of Parliament Buildings.
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 11'06 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Cupboard housing water tank, built in storage, built in double wardrobe, stunning views of Parliament Buildings.
- Bedroom 3 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Range built in wardrobes with double sliding doors, hot press and stunning views of Parliament Buildings.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spot lighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Good sized front garden in lawn with seasonal flower beds and tarmac driveway to side.
Large enclosed rear garden part in lawn and part flower beds plus timber decking area.
- Large Detached Garage 23'02 x 9'0 (7.06m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door, light, power points.
- Garden Room 9'11 x 9'02 (3.02m x 2.79m)
- Feature glazed window, plumbed, light, power points.