A substantial detached property boasting lots of character and situated on the much sought after Stormont Park occupying an outstanding site with mature gardens front and rear including an extended detached garage with utility room to rear.
The accommodation offers alternative layouts with either four receptions on the ground floor or three receptions and a master bedroom. This includes a bright generous lounge, family room/study and double bedroom, currently used as a dining room, all with attractive wood strip flooring, and a conservatory with parquet flooring. Additional to this, there is a modern fitted kitchen with range of 'ivory white' units, Belfast sink and attractive tiling. Good size shower room with walk-in shower cubicle and cloak space. The first floor includes a further three bright double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and attractive tiling.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating, modern upvc double glazed windows, generous tarmac driveway to front, extended detached garage with separate utility room to rear. Externally, the gardens are both private and generous including a good size lawn front and enclosed rear garden with large lawn, greenhouse, patio area, timber decking area for family barbeques and mature trees and shrubs. Overall the property offers fantastic family accommodation within walking distance to some of Belfast's most established schools and with Stormont Parliament Grounds and Ballyhackamore at your door step this p
roperty will prove very popular so view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Original wood strip flooring
- Lounge 17'10 x 11'06 (5.44m x 3.51m)
- Tile feature fireplace, original wood strip flooring and double doors to:
- Conservatory 13'07 x 11'11 (4.14m x 3.63m)
- Parquet flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4 13'04 x 10'9 (4.06m x 3.28m)
- Original wood strip flooring.
- Family Room/Study 11'04 x 8'02 (3.45m x 2.49m)
- Wood strip flooring.
- Kitchen 11'10 x 8'01 (3.61m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinet and built-in wine rack, granite effect work surface with inset Belfast sink, built in under oven and ceramic hob with integrated extractor hood, plumber for dishwasher, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Plumbed for washing machine and storage space.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, feature spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'02 x 11'08 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Velux window, dormer window and eave storage, recessed spotlighting and views of Parliament Buildings.
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 11'06 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Cupboard housing water tank, built in storage, built in double wardrobe, stunning views of Parliament Buildings.
- Bedroom 3 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Range built in wardrobes with double sliding doors, hot press and stunning views of Parliament Buildings.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spot lighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Good sized front garden in lawn with seasonal flower beds and tarmac driveway to side. Large enclosed rear garden part in lawn and part flower beds plus timber decking area and patio area.
- Detached Garage 23'02 x 9'0 (7.06m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door, light, power points with separate Utility Room to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.