An outstanding and very well maintained, presented and upgraded semi detached home positioned with generous gardens in this popular and highly convenient location. Uniquely placed backing onto Falls Park and having the same caring owner from new this magnificent home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. One reception room with attractive fireplace. Luxury upgraded kitchen with beautiful tiling. Luxurious upgraded shower suite. Fully Upvc double glazed. Oil fired central heating. Re-Roofed 7 years ago. Well maintained, generous, flagged rear garden and additional lose stone garden area. A home that has been very much enjoyed, cared for and upgraded throughout the years, therefore we recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC E52
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- LUXURY KITCHEN 10'10 x 9'0 (3.30m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, beautiful partially tiled walls, tiled floor, under unit lighting, Upvc double glazed door to privately enclosed, well maintained garden.
- LUXURIOUS SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled floor, spotlights, pvc stripped ceiling and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'10 x 9'3 (4.52m x 2.82m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 x 8'6 (3.35m x 2.59m)
- Attractive views over Falls Park.
- BEDROOM 3 9'1 x 8'9 (2.77m x 2.67m)
- Well maintained, privately enclosed, flagged garden, additional loose stone garden.