Ideally located just off the Belfast Road, Moss Lane is a select development of large semi-detached and detached Georgian inspired homes complemented by their superior finish and architectural detail.
Ballynahinch has a bustling town centre and is steeped in history with the original market square being founded in 1683 by Sir George Rawdon. The town is also home to Montalto Estate which was built by his descendant Sir John Rawdon the Earl of Moira in 1765. The Estate now specialises in offering 6 star accommodation and events including the Game & Harvest Festival.
Spa Golf Club is situated within the original grounds of the estate and has been developed to offer a challenging 72 par course.
The development commands a superb semi rural location on the edge of the greenbelt. All the amenities and the outstanding local schools are situated within comfortable distance. There is easy access to Belfast by car, bus and Cairnshill Park & Ride.
With country living and city accessibility homeowners at Moss Lane can literally attain the best of both worlds.
- PVC door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 15'11" x 11'5" (4.85m x 3.48m)
- Electric wall fire, wood laminate flooring.
- Living/dining 21'9" x 12'7" (6.63m x 3.84m)
- Wood burning stove, tiled flooring, double patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen 13'11" x 11'9" (4.24m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units in high gloss white finish,white granite worktops, incorporating gas hob, stainless steel electric fan, built in oven, microwave, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink, tiled flooring, breakfast bar.
- Utility Room 5'6" x 5'10" (1.68m x 1.78m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge/freezer?, tiled flooring, boiler.
- Cloakroom 5'2" x 3'1" (1.57m x 0.94m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, wall tiles to splash.
- First floor
- Landing, access to roofspace
- Master Bedroom 14'9" x 10'1" (4.50m x 3.07m)
- Large walk in store.
- Ensuite 8'9" x 3'5" (2.67m x 1.04m)
- White suite incorporating vanity unit with wall tiling to splash, corner shower fully tiled, heated towel rail, floor tiling,
- Bedroom Two 12'8" x 10'1" (3.86m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom Three 10'4" x 10'1" (3.15m x 3.07m)
- Bathroom 6'6" x 10'1" (1.98m x 3.07m)
- White suite comprising stand alone bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower unit fully tiled, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- Large walk in store.
- Hot Press
- Garden to front laid to lawn, driveway finished in decorative golden gravel. Spacious garden to rear laid to lawn, tiled patio area, gravelled paths.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.