It is with pleasure that Ulster Property Sales offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached villa located within a pleasant residential cul-de-sac in the heart of ever popular Bangor West. Although in need of some modernisation this fine home exudes potential and when one considers the convenience to the local primary schools, shops, bus, rail and the seashore for those who enjoy coastal walks we feel sure that the property will appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers!
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance porch and from the hallway the lounge with its wealth of reception space can be accessed. The kitchen benefits from a range of serviceable units and special mention must be made of the rear conservatory which enjoys an outlook to the rear garden. At first floor level the home boasts a traditional 3 bedroom layout and a pleasing 3 piece white shower room with tiled walls and flooring.
Outside the front garden is laid in lawn with a host of plants and shrubs and there is a paved drive which provides ample parking facilities and access to the detached garage. The enclosed rear garden is of a manageable size thus providing ease of maintenance.
- Double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Woodblock flooring. Single glazed windows. 9 Pane single glazed internal door and single glazed side panel into ...
- Double panel radiator.
- LOUNGE 19'5" max x 13'6" max (5.92m max x 4.11m max)
- Double panel radiator. Fireplace. 2 Double wall light points. Wooden laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN 17'5" max x 7'2" max (5.31m max x 2.18m max)
- High and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Panelled ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard. White uPVC double glazed windows and double doors to side.
- CONSERVATORY 13'0" max x 8'11" max (3.96m max x 2.72m max)
- White uPVC double glazed door from the hall. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door. Double panel radiator.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- White uPVC double glazed window.
- BEDROOM 1 (FRONT) 11'6" max x 10'5" max (3.51m max x 3.18m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wardrobe and cupboard space.
- BEDROOM 2 (FRONT) 12'8" max x 10'5" max (3.86m max x 3.18m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 3 (REAR) 9'5" x 7'3" (2.87m x 2.21m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with inset basin and mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Wall mounted heated towel rail. White uPVC double glazed windows. Panelled ceiling. Ceiling downlighters.
- GARAGE 15'2" max x 8'2" max (4.62m max x 2.49m max)
- Panelled up and over door. Light and power. White uPVC double glazed windows. Side service door.
- Garden laid in lawn. Plants and shrubs. Paved path. Driveway.
- Paved path. Outside tap. Boiler house. Security light point. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.