Beautifully Refurbished and Well Presented End of Terrace In Popular Location
This charming end of terrace holds a prime position within the most popular location. The beautifully presented interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen with built-in oven and ceramic hob and modern white bathroom suite with separate WC. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, feature fireplaces and extensive redecoration.
Close to local amenities with views over Cavehill and Belfast City makes this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.43 x 3.92 (11'3" x 12'10")
- Feature fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.06 x 3.53 (10'0" x 11'7")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, single panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, single panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, hot press.
Separate low flush WC, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.73 x 3.45 (8'11" x 11'4")
- Single panelled radiator,
- Bedroom 4.05 x 4.41 (13'3" x 14'6")
- Single panelled radiator, feature fireplace, views of Cavehill.
- Bedroom 2.78 x 3.04 (9'1" x 10'0")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.03 x 4.38 (13'3" x 14'4")
- Feature fireplace, double panelled radiator, views of the City and Cavehill.
- Front garden, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.