This detached bungalow is situated on a private elevated site with delightful views to Rademon Estate from the rear. The property comprises sitting room, conservatory, spacious kitchen with dining space, 3 bedrooms and bathroom and benefits from oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing. The property also includes a detached outbuilding with excellent storage facilities.
Kilmore Road is in a much sought after area of Crossgar and is conveniently situated to take advantage of all the village amenities and within easy access of the main roads to Belfast, Ballynahinch and Downpatrick.
- Living Room 5.54m x 4.22m (18'2" x 13'10")
- Reclaimed brick fireplace, slate hearth, wooden mantle. Solid wooden floor, cornicing.
- Conservatory 4.06m x 2.92m (13'4" x 9'7")
- Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.34m x 3.51m (14'3" x 11'6")
- A range of high and low level units with matching cooker canopy, glazed display cabinet, recess for cooker, stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising corner bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature ceramic tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 4.57m x 2.54m (15'0" x 8'4")
- Wooden flooring, Shower room.
- Bedroom 2 4.27m x 2.62m (14'0" x 8'7")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 2.74m (13'10" x 9'0")
- Wooden floor.
- Detached Outbuilding 4.57m x 4.37m (15'0" x 14'4")
- Two separate storage facilities. Small paddock area to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.