An extended semi detached property in the much sought after Garnerville area with easy access to the Outer Ring and Sydenham Bypass leading to Belfast City Centre. Well presented accommodation including two receptions, one being extended at the rear and includes an attractive brick feature fireplace and double doors to modern kitchen. The kitchen is also extended to the rear and includes range of units and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in robes, and a modern white bathroom suite with electric shower and fully tiled walls and floor. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, enclosed rear garden laid in paving stones and a detached garage. Great location in a much sought after residential area and with easy access to both Holywood, Bangor and Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs with cloak space and wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 12'5 x 11'1 (3.78m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 21'5 x 10'2 (6.53m x 3.10m)
- Attractive brick feature fireplace with slate tile hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Double Doors To:
- Kitchen 14'4 x 6'9 (4.37m x 2.06m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'8 (3.78m x 2.95m)
- (At widest points).
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 8'5 (3.78m x 2.57m)
- Built in robe, built in cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'4 (2.67m x 2.24m)
- Built in robe and wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, cupboard with gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, wood panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden laid in decorative stone and concrete driveway.
Paved patio area to rear.
- Detached Garage 14'8 x 8'8 (4.47m x 2.64m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.