We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace with wood burning stove and wood laminate flooring and a luxury newly installed fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern newly instelled bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed stoned garden to rear with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 11'10'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'2'' X 11'9'' (5.84m X 3.58m)
- Luxury newly installed range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (3.61m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'8'' X 8'8'' (2.95m X 2.64m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- Luxury white suite comprising bath, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
Garden to front in lawn
Paved enclosed pebbled to rear with paved patio area
Outhouse with attached store
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.