We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace with wood burning stove and wood laminate flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in artificial grass.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 11'10'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'11'' (3.58m X 2.72m)
- Wood laminate flooing, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'9'' X 9'8'' (3.58m X 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, double range style cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (3.61m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'8'' X 8'8'' (2.95m X 2.64m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Paved driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in artificial grass
Outhouse and additional outhouse with light and power
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.