This mid terrace property is situated in the village of Kilmore with good commuting distance to Belfast and neighbouring towns of Downpatrick, Crossgar and Ballynahinch.
The accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen with dining area to the the ground floor and two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor with additional storage via slingsby ladder.
Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear with coal store and rural outlook to the rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 11'00 x 12'11 (3.35m x 3.94m)
- Multi fuel stove with back boiler. Front facing.
- Kitchen/Dining area 14'02 x 10'11 (4.32m x 3.33m)
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine, dishwsher and cooker. Stainless steel sink unit. Back door.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'03 x 11'00 (3.43m x 3.35m)
- Front facing. Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 10'08 x 8'0 (3.25m x 2.44m)
- Rear facing. Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 7'04 x 6'00 (2.24m x 1.83m)
- Panelled bath with electric shower over. Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
- Additional storage can be accessed via a slingsby ladder.
- Paved garden to the front. Paved garden to the rear with coal store and rural outlook.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.