We are pleased to present this excellent mid terrace property situated on one of the more popular streets in the Donegall Road area. The property comprises spacious living room, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and three bedrooms. Further benefits with Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Empire Street is convenient to the many social, recreational and retail amenities of South Belfast including the bustling Lisburn Road, Boucher Road and Belfast City Centre, as well as both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals. Bus and rail routes are close by, as are arterial transport routes such as the motorway network. Viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- LIVING ROOM 12'2 9'6 (3.71m 2.90m)
- Storage under stairs. Laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 12'10 x 5'3 (3.91m x 1.60m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and laminate floor.
- Built in storage and access to enclosed rear yard.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, push button W.C, panel bath. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'10 x 8'6 (3.91m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM TWO 9'2 x 6'3 (2.79m x 1.91m)
- BEDROOM THREE 5'11 x 5'11 (1.80m x 1.80m)
- Small paved front
Enclosed rear yard. Access to alleyway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.