This marvellous residence is situated on a picturesque, tree-lined street in the quiet, coastal village of Killough.
The beautifully proportioned and spacious accommodation comprises five bedrooms (including Master with 'Jack & Jill' en-suite), family bathroom, three receptions, a superb modern kitchen/dining, with separate utility, which flows out to a sweeping rear garden with stunning views over Killough bay. The kitchen is further extended providing an additional cloakroom and downstairs shower room. There is a fantastic work from home space at the end of the garden which can be further converted to a granny flat (subject to appropriate planning). The property features additional storage space both outside and in with outbuildings and under-stair storage.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating.
This charming property features an abundance of timeless character. The spacious gardens with mature trees provide a most appropriate setting for this excellent family home.
- Entrance hall
- Wooden flooring
- Drawing Room 19'8 x 11'3 (5.99m x 3.43m)
- Wooden flooring, open hearth fireplace, cornice ceiling, sash windows
- Sitting Room 12'10 x 10'2 (3.91m x 3.10m)
- Wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, sash windows, feature fireplace
- Dining Room 13'7 x 9'3 (4.14m x 2.82m)
- Wooden flooring, wood pannelled walls, cornice ceiling
- Plumbed for hot/cold water
- Kitchen (u shaped inc snug 25'10 x 18'4 (7.87m x 5.59m)
- High/Low rise units, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, stainless steel sink, extractor, velux windows, column radiator, multi-fuel stove, patio doors leading to sweeping rear garden & views to Killough Bay
- Wall shower, high flush w.c., wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 11'3 (3.86m x 3.43m)
- Rear facing. 'Jack & Jill' ensuite including low flush wc, corner walk-in electric shower, tiled flooring and part tiled walls
- Bedroom Two 17'7 x 8'8 (5.36m x 2.64m)
- Front facing. Sash windows. Built in wardrobe
- Bedroom Three 13'6 x 9'4 (4.11m x 2.84m)
- Front facing. Sash Windows
- Bedroom Four 13'0 x 9'4 (3.96m x 2.84m)
- Rear facing.
- Second floor
- Bedroom Five 24'8 x 15'5 into eaves (7.52m x 4.70m into eaves)
- Velux windows, carpet flooring
- Workshop 17'0 x 11'0 (5.18m x 3.35m)
- Fitted with electric
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.