We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious first floor apartment which is located in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road Dunadry which is close to many local amenities including Belfast International Airport and will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises: communal entrance with lift access, entrance hall, spacious lounge with PVC double glazed double doors opening onto a balcony, open plan to a modern fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances and sliding doors to a dining room / former 3rd bedroom.
There are also two large bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a separate modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, gas heating and lift access.
Outside there is allocated parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door, intercom system, radiator x2.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.42m (15'0 x 14'6)
- Double glazed double doors opening onto balcony, radiator, glass panelled sliding doors to dining room.
- KITCHEN 3.23m x 2.62m (10'7 x 8'7)
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops and glass display cabinets. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge / freezer, cupboard with gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.40m x 2.62m (11'2 x 8'7)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.63m (12'1 x 11'11)
- Radiator, built in robe.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 3.53m (12'11 x 11'7)
- Modern white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Allocated parking to front.