Detached chalet on a large private site on Whitepark Drive, off Whitepark Road, Ballycastle. Located in a mature residential area and a short drive into the town centre with its schools and local retail, commercial and leisure amenities. Easy access to the North Antrim Coast and Glentaisie. The property offers very flexible living accommodation from three bedrooms and three reception rooms to five bedrooms if needed. A fabulous family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises lounge, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, bathroom and bedroom then three further bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Stoned driveway and parking area for numerous cars then front, side and rear gardens on a large, secure site.
- UPVC and glazed front door, engineered semi-solid wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.66m x 3.77m (15'3" x 12'4")
- Bright and spacious living room with bay window and sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, coving and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.7m x 3.8m (15'5" x 12'6")
- Large, double aspect kitchen and informal dining area with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker under stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Utility room 2.5m x 1.9m (8'2" x 6'3")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Boiler. UPVC and glazed rear door. Tiled floor.
- Sitting room / Bedroom 5 3.3m x 3.11m (10'10" x 10'2")
- Bay window to front and engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Currently used as a bedroom but could be second reception room.
- Bathroom 3.11m x 2.37m (10'2" x 7'9")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with power shower stack. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 / Reception 3.56m x 3.11m (11'8" x 10'2")
- To rear with engineered semi-solid wood flooring and UPVC sliding door. Currently set up as a bedroom but could be third reception room.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 6.3m x 3.12m (20'8" x 10'3")
- Large double aspect bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Shower room 1.91m x 1.8m (6'3" x 5'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle and electric shower. Tiled floor and velux window.
- Bedroom 2 3.77m x 3.13m (12'4" x 10'3")
- Double bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.77m x 3.13m (12'4" x 10'3")
- Double aspect bedroom with engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Through metal gates to stoned driveway and parking area for numerous cars. Front and side garden in neat lawn.
- Large enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with patio area.