4 Voltaire Gardens, Newtownabbey, BT36 7EY
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £87,000 (eighty seven thousand pounds)
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D 58/70
We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is situated just off the ever popular Whitewell Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance open plan into lounge with wood laminate flooring and a Beech fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing and access from master bedroom to a floored roofspace
Outside there are gardens to front in lawn and enclosed yard to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
N.B. This property is leasehold. The lease is for a term of 9000 years from 19th July 1948 at a yearly ground rent of £5.00 There are 8937 years left to run on the lease.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc double glazed front door, open plan into lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.17m x 4.09m At Widest. (13'8" x 13'5" At Widest.)
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.17m x 2.18m (13'8" x 7'2")
- Range of beech high and low level units, high gloss worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine space, radiator and PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 2.82m (11'0" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate flooring, fixed stairscase to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 2.87m x 2.59m (9'5" x 8'6")
- Radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, velux window, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn, enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.