We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the O'Neill / Doagh Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and tiled floor and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and an enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 11'11'' (4.29m X 3.63m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 11'11'' X 10'1'' (3.63m X 3.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'9'' X 10'5'' (3.28m X 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'2'' (2.67m X 2.49m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed paved garden to rear, boiler house & oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.