This beautiful property is located off Mount Alexander in Comber and is part of "The Paddock" development, which is known for its well finished homes, semi rural outlook and proximity to Comber town centre.
Well maintained and finished to an extremely high standard throughout, this charming property is in an idyllic location with access to many rural walks and will appeal to a variety of buyers such as families, downsizers, young professionals and commuters working in Belfast City Centre.
When you enter the home, you can appreciate the space and light in the property and the current owner has decorated in a neutral, modern way that will allow any potential buyer the opportunity to walk in, sit down and enjoy this property.
The ground floor has a modern kitchen with a good range of units and integrated appliances, the living room has space for a dining area and also benefits from a multi fuel stove and doors to the rear garden. In addition, there is a guest wc on this floor with a modern white suite.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with white suite.
The rear garden area has a seating area and has stunning semi rural views over the surrounding countryside. To top it all off, there are views from the property towards Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'01x 11'03 (3.38m x 3.43m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, single stainless steel 1 ¼ sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated hob and oven, built in extractor fan and hood, integrated fridge freezer, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Living Room/Dining Room 14'01x 15'02 (4.29m x 4.62m)
- Multi fuel stove, wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'02x 10'07 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Double bedroom, built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush wc, wall mounted shower, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'04x 11'01 (2.84m x 3.38m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 8'09 x 6'11 (2.67m x 2.11m)
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower attachment, hot press.
- Front: space for car parking, house alarm, rural views.
Rear: Area in patio, paved decking area, area with shrubs, rural views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.