A modern townhouse in the much sought after Seapark area of Holywood, within walking distance of the Holywood Promenade and beaches. This property has had many improvements over the years and offers attractive, spacious accommodation at an affordable price.
Comprising entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with attractive cast iron fireplace and gas fire, kitchen with range of 'shaker style' units and integrated appliances with breakfast bar opening to generous dining area and sliding patio doors to rear south facing garden.
The first floor offers two excellent double bedrooms, master ensuite shower room with a classic white suite and built in shower cubicle. Family bathroom with a classic white suite, telephone handle shower over bath and partly tiled walls.
Externally, the property sits in a cul de sac position with two designated car parking spaces and an enclosed south facing rear garden with patio and raised timber decking area. Further benefits include a security alarm system, oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and spacious accommodation throughout. A great location in the heart of Holywood and less than a five minute walk to Holywood seafront encompassing superb views and popular bars and restaurants. An ideal purchase for a young or mature couple wanting very little maintenance in an attractive setting.
- Acconnodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'4 x 11 (4.67m x 0.28m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with gas fire, carved wooden surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17'4 x11 (5.28m x 0.28m)
- Range of high and low level 'shaker style' units including display cabinets, granite effect work surfaces, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring and open to dining area with sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 17'3 x 10 (5.26m x 0.25m)
- (at widest points) wood laminate flooring.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Classic white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, folding shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w,c, recessed spotlighting and half timber panelled walls.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'8 (3.07m x 2.95m)
- Classic white suite comprising bath with timber panel, mixer taps, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan and half tiled walls.
- Two designated car parking spaces and small stone area to front.
South facing rear garden with patio and raised timber decking area, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap and boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.