Well presented semi-detached house, garage, front and rear gardens in Rockgrove Brae, a private and established residential area off the Ballymoney Road, Ballymena.
Rockgrove Brae is located within walking distance of all the amenities in the town centre including Ballymena Primary School and Peoples Park and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
The property has three bedrooms and two reception rooms so this flexible accommodation, convenient location and good outdoor space make this an appealing purchase for young families or first time buyers.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing, UPVC facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, parking for two cars on driveway, front and rear gardens.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels, under stair storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
- Lounge 4.1m x 3.55m (13'5" x 11'8")
- Comfortable living room with marble fireplace and hearth. Laminate flooring, coving and ceiling rose. TV point.
- Dining room 3.3m x 2.6m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Second reception room accessed via lounge or kitchen. Could knock through to create an open plan living space. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.3m 2.7m (10'10" 8'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, space for fridge and plumbed for washing machine. "Clic" flooring and tiled splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.3m x 1.95m (7'7" x 6'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and panel bath with shower over bath. Laminate floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.8m (11'0" x 9'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 4.1m x 2.95m (13'5" x 9'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 2.65m x 2.4m (8'8" x 7'10")
- Bedroom with laminate flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Garage 6.2m x 3.35m (20'4" x 11'0")
- Detached single garage with roller shutter door. House oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds.
- Stepped rear garden with two paved areas and neat lawn with flowerbeds. Seating area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.