4 Priory Mews is located just off the Donaghadee Road in Newtownards and is a popular location due to its proximity to Newtownards town centre and its wide range of amenities and schools.
This property has been modernised by the current owners to a high standard and needs to be viewed to appreciate the space throughout.
The home benefits from beautiful maple flooring and doors which creates a modern, bright feel the entire home has been decorated tastefully to appeal to a variety of buyers.
The ground floor has a good sized living room with multi fuel stove and large kitchen/diner with double door access to the rear garden. The kitchen has a modern range of units and built in appliances and overlooks the landscaped rear garden.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage and a modern family bathroom with shower enclosure.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway with off street parking for multiple cars, access to the detached garage and an area in lawn.
The rear area has a paved surround and central seating section. access to the garage and is fully enclosed.
There is also the addition of a garden room which has pwoer and light and is perfect for an outside office/playroom or additional reception space.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautifully maintained family home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door, solid maple wooden flooring, under stair storage.
- Living Room 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m)
- Solid maple wooden flooring, multi fuel stove with tiled hearth, tiled insert and stone surround, bay window, maple door.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 18'1 x 11'1 (5.51m x 3.38m)
- Modern range of high and low units, wooden work surfaces, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer taps and built in drainer, built in oven and 4 ring electric hob with built in extractor fan, built in fridge freezer, space for washing machine, cornicing, dining area, double doors to rear garden, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Hot press and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Double room with built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 14'1 x 8'1 (4.29m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 3 10 x 9'1 (0.25m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage, velux window
- Bathroom 6'1 x 5'1 (1.85m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising; low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' overhead shower and glazed doors, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Front ; Area in lawn, driveway for up to 3 cars, bedding areas.
Rear ; Fully enclosed with paved surround and central seating area, outside light, outside tap, oil storage tank, raised bedding area.
- Garden Room 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Power and light.
- Garage 18'1 x 9'1 (5.51m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.