This semi detached bungalow is located at the end of this cul de sac and enjoys great views over the surrounding countryside to the Mourne Mountains from the back garden. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room and a kitchen with dining area. The property has oil fired central heating and a detached matching garage.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 14'9 x 11'11 (4.50m x 3.63m)
- Tiled fireplace. Dado rail
- Kitchen/dining area 18'0 x 10'11 (5.49m x 3.33m)
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine, cooker and fridge. Stainless steel sink unit. Back door. Breakfast bar.
- Bedroom one 10'9 x 8'3 (3.28m x 2.51m)
- Front facing
- Bedroom Two 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Side facing.
- Bedroom Three 10'11 x 9'1 (3.33m x 2.77m)
- Rear facing.
- Coloured panelled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- Situated on a corner site with tarmac driveway to the front with ample parking. Enclosed rear garden with views and laid out in lawn.
- Detached garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.