Located in the popular Edgewater Development in Donaghadee, this beautifully presented semi detached home has been modernised and decorated to an extremely high standard internally and benefits from landscaping to the front and rear garden areas.
Donaghadee has become increasingly popular over the last few months, due to the recent rejuvenation of the promenade and seafront, renovation of many of the local historical monuments and buildings, an influx of independent retailers and the wide range of coffee shops, pubs and restaurants that the town has to offer. There is also a good range of housing in the town resulting in many purchasers hoping to buy properties that are well priced, in a great seaside location.
This property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Oyster Cove and is on a private, spacious site with gates to the front and fully enclosed at the rear. Internally, the house is bright and spacious, comprising large living room with multi fuel stove, open plan living/kitchen/family room with sunroom extension and a luxury range of units, three double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a well proportioned family bathroom with white suite and large vanity unit with excellent storage.
Externally, to the front is a tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, area in lawn and mature shrubs and trees. To the rear is a beautiful raised decked seating area with outside lighting, shed and a detached garage with power, light and storage.
We recommend early viewing of this excellent semi detached home in a fantastic location as we anticipate good interest from a variety of purchasers, particularly families and first time buyers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Composite front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlighting, feature radiator covers, understairs storage and tiled floor.
- Living Room 21' x 11'1 (6.40m x 3.38m)
- Recessed spotlighting, bay window, inglenook style fireplace with marble hearth surround and mantle, multi-fuel burning stove and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 20' x 18'1 (6.10m x 5.51m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, peninsula with seating, built in dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, built in double oven, built in five ring hob, extractor hood, space for American style fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, space for dining area, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor and door to rear garden.
Open to -
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via ladder, linen cupboard with shelving and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 12 (3.68m x 0.30m)
- Built in storage and semi rural views.
- White suite comprising shower enclosure with overhead shower, built in shelf and glazed shower door, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, built in storage unit, chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 9'1 (4.60m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage, wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 14'1 x 9'1 (4.29m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage and wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, large vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, wall mounted wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and feature pebble floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed with decked seating area, hot and cold taps, shed with power and light and outside lights.
- Detached Garage 18'1 x 9'1 (5.51m x 2.77m)
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.