An extended mid terrace that has been well maintained, presented and upgraded throughout. Just off the Falls road in the popular Gaeltacht Quarter, this property enjoys proximity to schools, shops and transport links as well as St Mary's University College, The Royal Victoria Hospital and wider motorway network. Three good bedrooms. Living room open plan to sizeable family dining space. Luxury extended kitchen. Luxurious shower suite on the first floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed rear yard. A superb location within easy reach of the City Centre and an abundance of amenities, we highly recommend an early viewing. EPC - D60.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 21'0 x 10'4 (6.40m x 3.15m)
- Open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING AREA
- LUXURY KITCHEN 13'9 x 6'1 (4.19m x 1.85m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'4 x 10'6 (4.06m x 3.20m)
- Deep moulded cornicing.
- LUXURIOUS SHOWER SUITE
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls, chrome towel warmer.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 13'2 x 10'8 (4.01m x 3.25m)
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 10'2 x 8'7 (3.10m x 2.62m)
- Velux window.
- Private, enclosed rear yard.