If you don't read these details you could be missing out on a great opportunity, as at this price this delightful semi detached chalet bungalow must represent real value for money. The property has been pleasantly and comfortably presented and would ideally suit a young family acquiring their first home or would prove a very sensible investment purchase. From either point of view this is an opportunity not to be missed, not only for the accommodation on offer, but the location that offers instant access to the main commuting routes to and from Belfast and convenience to local schools and the varied shopping experience available at Springhill.
All in all this is a great little starter home, so take the time to view and discover a home to call your own.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panels into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'9" x 12'4" narrowing to 9'3" (6.63m x 3.76m narrowing to 2.82m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Wood mantel.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower with thermostatic shower over and drencher. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. PVC walls and ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 12'11" x 8'10" (3.94m x 2.69m)
- KITCHEN 10'4" x 9'3" (3.15m x 2.82m)
- Range of grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'0" x 9'7" (4.27m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8" x 11'9" at widest point (3.86m x 3.58m at widest point)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11" x 9'4" (3.02m x 2.84m)
- Double glazed velux window.
- Garden in stones with shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in pavestones. Light. Tap.
- GARAGE 16'10" x 9'7" (5.13m x 2.92m)
- Roller Door. Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.