This beautifully presented semi detached home must be viewed to be fully appreciated all it has to offer. Located on Millbrook Drive in the ever popular Carlisle Park development the home is sure to appeal to many. The property comprises living room with dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from a large garage, an enclosed rear spacious garden and ample off street parking to the front. Property is this area has sold well in recent times and due to the high standard of finish and the popular location we would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall 12'2 x 6'5 (3.71m x 1.96m)
- Pvc front door leading to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring and understairs storage area.
- Living/ dining room 25'7 x 11'9 (7.80m x 3.58m)
- Beautifully presented spacious room with wooden laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with wooden surround, decorative inset and tiled hearth. Cornicing.
- Kitchen 11'6 x 10'4 (3.51m x 3.15m)
- A range of high and low level unit including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine, tumble dryer, cooker and fridge freezer. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom one 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Front facing bedroom with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom two 11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.79m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom three 9'1 x 8'3 (2.77m x 2.51m)
- Rear facing, wooden laminate flooring.
- Family bathroom 9'1 x 8'4 (2.77m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled splash areas. Hotpress.
- Garage 18'3 x 10'4 (5.56m x 3.15m)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Boiler.
- To the front is large tarmac driveway with ample parking and mature plantings.
To the rear is a paved enclosed garden with mature plantings and two out buildings, one including an outside toilet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.