For the young independent buyer this three bedroom terrace offers all the appropriate ingredients, good size accommodation, relatively low outgoings and an appealing price that makes this a perfect first time purchase. Located in a small development the property is perfectly positioned for access to both Bangor and Newtownards.
Simply make it yours by viewing it and making a sensible offer, then all you've got to consider is what colour schemes suit you best.
- Half leaded uPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'4" x 10'7" (4.37m x 3.23m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor. Cornice. TV point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 15'11" x 8'7" (4.85m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'10" x 8'2" (3.91m x 2.49m)
- 3 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 2 9'9" x 8'10" (2.97m x 2.69m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 9'4" x 7'5" (2.84m x 2.26m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. PVC panelled walls. Pine ceiling.
- Yard. 2 Outhouses. Tap. Sensor light. Garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.