Situated on a choice corner site and enjoying an enviable outlook to the developments open green park area, Ulster Property sales are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious and tastefully presented modern Hagan Homes constructed apartment.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its useful adjacent cloakroom. The most striking feature of this delightful apartment however is the wealth of reception space afforded by the unique circular shaped lounge, which is open plan with the stylish fitted kitchen which benefits from a selection of integrated appliances, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Also worthy of special mention is the well proportioned master bedroom with its practical adjoining well appointed 3 piece white shower room and viewers will also be pleased to note that there is a second bedroom or alternative study depending on requirements. There is an excellent 3 piece white bathroom suite with tiled floor, part tiled walls around the bath and a telephone hand shower over the bath.
Outside the home boasts communal car parking and gardens and in conclusion we fell sure that your perusal of this exceptional apartment is sure to result in an instant attraction.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 22'4" x 17'8" (6.81m x 5.38m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 11'3" x 10'3" (3.43m x 3.12m)
- TV point.
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 10'0" x 6'6" (3.05m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- Communal area.
- MANAGEMENT CHARGE
- Approximately: £589.00 per annum
Ground Rent Approximately: £150.00 per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.