We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and extended detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with solid oak flooring, lounge with feature fireplace with inset multi fuel burning stove and solid oak flooring, dining room with feature cast iron fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with solid wood worktops and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms master with built in wardrobes and a separate modern shower room.
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing and superb views at front towards Belfast Lough.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage and gardens to front and rear in lawn both with mature shrubs and patio areas
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, solid oak flooring.
- LOUNGE 21'10'' X 11'10'' (6.65m X 3.61m)
- Feature fireplace, granite inset, oak surround, inset, multi fuel burning stove, solid oak flooring, two radiators.
- DINING ROOM 11'11'' X 11'11'' (3.63m X 3.63m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, solid oak flooring, radiator, built in glass display cupboard.
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'4'' (3.51m X 2.84m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, solid wood worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, access to rear.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, Mira electric shower above, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'9'' X 10'9'' (4.50m X 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' X 7'10'' (3.63m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'10'' X 6'7'' (3.61m X 2.01m)
- Radiator, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Driveway leading to a detached garage.
Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs and paved area.
Timber storage unit to side.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and mature shrubs.
Outhouse with gas boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.