4 Garvey Manor, Suffolk Road, Belfast, BT11 9RL.
We are acting for the Mortgagee in possession and have received an offer of £130,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200. EPC E45
A superb opportunity to purchase this well appointed detached home located within this quiet cul de sac location. Within close proximity to schools, shops and transport routes to include the motorway network, we strongly recommend viewing. Three bedrooms. Generous living room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Hardwood double glazed. Oil fired central heating system. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden. Immediate possession. Chain free. EPC E45
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs, wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 13'10 (4.39m x 4.22m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'1 x 9'9 (5.82m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, open plan to dining area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'7 x 12'5 (3.84m x 3.78m)
- Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'8 x 9'10 (3.56m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, sink unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, side garden, additional flagged patio.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.