We are delighted to offer for dale this attractive and well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with double glass panelled doors to a dining room with access to fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom with soft cream coloured suite.
Other benefits include oil heating, PVC double glazing and superb views at front towards Belfast Lough.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'2'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (4.62m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style mock fireplace, tiled floor, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'11'' (3.56m X 2.72m)
- Tiled floor, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 9'9'' (3.53m X 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (3.56m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'7'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.84m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, superb views
- BEDROOM 3 9'6'' X 8'6'' (2.90m X 2.59m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, superb views
- Soft cream coloured suite comprising electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part wood tongue and groove panelled walls, radiator
- Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area
Outhouse with oil boiler
Oil tank and shed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.