We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyhenry Road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and a separate fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a stoned driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOUNGE 13'2'' X 12'10'' AT WIDEST (4.01m X 3.91m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, painted wood surround, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'5'' X 11'8'' (5.00m X 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 9'9'' (3.68m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'7'' X 9'9'' (3.84m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'9'' X 7'6'' (2.36m X 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Stoned driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Boiler house, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.