The lease is for a term of 9,900 years from 27/08/1969 at a yearly ground rent of £20.00.
There are 9,848 years left to run on the lease.
An opportunity to purchase this semi detached home in a cul de sac setting within this popular and established residential location. Superbly placed close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and in proximity to the City Centre, this one is not to be missed. Three bedrooms. Developed roofspace ( accessed via bedroom three ). Open plan living room. Upvc double glazed conservatory. Kitchen. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. Immediate possession. Viewing highly recommended. EPC F31
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 23'11 x 12'4 (7.29m x 3.76m)
- Bay window, tiled floor, access to;
- KITCHEN 11'10 x 8'7 (3.61m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, double doors.
Double doors from Living room to;
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 8'1 x 7'6 (2.46m x 2.29m)
- Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'7 x 11'6 (3.53m x 3.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 3 / STUDY 9'6 x 8'2 (2.90m x 2.49m)
- Stairs to roofspace.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pvc panelled walls.
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 14'6 x 9'8 (4.42m x 2.95m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- Off street carparking, privately enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.