Positioned within this sought after cul de sac, this beautiful two bedroom home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Two double bedrooms. One reception room with bay window. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Privately enclosed rear garden. Upvc double glazed. Oil fired central heating. A superb home, ideally located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport routes to include the motorway network. Early viewing comes highly recommended. EPC - E51.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Laminated wood effect floor, hardwood inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 14'7 x 10'0 (4.45m x 3.05m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'5 x 10'5 (4.39m x 3.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, under unit lighting, breakfast bar, beautiful partially tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed door to enclosed flagged garden.
- BEDROOM 1 14'9 x 9'6 (4.50m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'1 x 7'11 (3.07m x 2.41m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc panelled cornicing.
- Privately enclosed, generous flagged patio, housed oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank.