This charming detached home off the Castlehill Road in this quiet cul-de-sac is a prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter.
The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and has been modernised by its current owners over the years to include new fascias and gutters, triple glazed windows, gas central heating, cavity wall and loft insulation and new asphalt widened driveway.
Accommodation includes four bedrooms, master suite including an en-suite shower room and wardrobe, three reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen plus utility room and newly fitted bathroom with white suite.
Outside the property offers good off street parking area to the front leading to an attached garage and a private good sized garden to the rear.
This family home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Oak wood floor
- Ground Floor W.C.
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard and recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 17'1 x 11'7 (5.21m x 3.53m)
- Hole in the wall feature fireplace with marble hearth and patio doors to rear garden. Double doors to:-
- Dining Room/Study 11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Living Room 14' x 10' (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Chestnut wooden floor.
- Kitchen 14'5 x 11'3 (4.39m x 3.43m)
- Attractive recently fitted range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, marble effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, newly installed built in double oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls
- Utility 14'3 x 5'7 (4.34m x 1.70m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge freezer
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 11'7 (3.86m x 3.53m)
- Walk in wardrobe
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite. Built in shower cubicle with built in shower with two shower heads, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., mirrored cabinet, tile laminate floor, uPVC wall cladding
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Built in robe
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 9'9 at widest point (3.66m x 2.97m at widest point)
- Built in robe
- Bedroom 4 10'11 x 8'3 (3.33m x 2.51m)
- Modern white suite, bath with tiled panel, mixer tap, shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., chrome feature wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panel ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Enclosed south west facing rear garden with good sized lawn including pebbled pathways leading to a resin bonded patio and recently installed new fencing. At front widened newly laid asphalt driveway for parking leading to the attached garage and attractive lawn.
- Attached Garage 25'0 x 10'8 (7.62m x 3.25m)
- Light and power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.