Stunning Luxuriously Appointed Semi-Detached Residence.
Holding a private end of cul de sac setting this stunning red brick semi detached residence has benefited from a luxurious ongoing maintenance programme creating a fabulous family home. The quality modern designed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with open plan living/dining room with access to patio, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with double shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and downstairs furnished cloakroom.
A detached garage and private rear garden combine with the perfect location with excellent schools, public transport and the City a short distance away makes immediate viewing a must.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator
- Lounge 3.63 x 4.04 (11'11" x 13'3")
- Into bay, leaded light window, feature period style fireplace, cast iron inset tiled hearth, gas fire, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.46 x 6.71 (11'4" x 22'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Dining Area
- Patio doors to garden.
- Extended Kitchen 2.39 x 6.81 (7'10" x 22'4")
- Bowl and a half inset stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of low level units, granite worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, feature stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tall larder units, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, 2 panelled radiators, uPvc rear door.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Traditional white suite comprising wc with high level cistern, vanity unit, partly panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Classic white suite comprising corner bath, double shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc tiled floor, fully tiled walls, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 3.33 (11'5" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 1.99 x 2.69 (6'6" x 8'10")
- Single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.06 (10'8" x 13'4")
- Into bay, leaded light window, cornice ceiling.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, dormer window, Slingsby type ladder.
- Garage 4.88 x 2.74 (16'0" x 9'0")
- Roller shutter door.
- Paved front garden, private enclosed rear garden in artificial grass and decking, driveway.
- Wooden Shed / Workshop 6.1 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.