We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road which is close to many local amenities. Although needing modernisation this home will appeal to a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge and a fitted kitchen / diner with access to rear. Also on the ground floor there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
On the first floor there are a further two bedrooms and access to a shower in landing.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 16'2'' X 12'5'' (4.93m X 3.78m)
- KITCHEN 12'6'' X 10'10'' (3.81m X 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and half sink unit, built in hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, hotpress, access to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 10'11'' X 10'10'' (3.33m X 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 2 16'2'' X 8'3'' (4.93m X 2.51m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Velux window, under eaves storage, access to shower area.
- BEDROOM 3 16'6'' X 8'4'' (5.03m X 2.54m)
- BEDROOM 4 16'6'' X 11'3'' (5.03m X 3.43m)
- Radiator, velux window.
- SHOWER AREA
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, up & over door, light & power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.