An exceptional, upgraded, spacious end of terrace superbly positioned within this highly sought after and convenient residential location. Ideally located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport routes, this outstanding home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Large living room with bay window and feature double doors. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space. Luxurious white bathroom suite. Solid oak floors, doors, architraves and skirting. Recently installed gas heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Generous, sizeable, enclosed rear garden and additional feature patio space. Additional flagged patio and storage facility. A beautiful home that has been maintained, presented and upgraded throughout, therefore early viewing comes highly recommended. EPC D62
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'4 x 12'6 (4.67m x 3.81m)
- Solid wood floor, bay window, feature double doors to;
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN 15'9 x 8'10 (4.80m x 2.69m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, concealed lighting, partially tiled walls, beautiful contemporary tiled floor, open plan to generous dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Beautiful feature staircase.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1 x 10'0 (3.68m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 8'6 (3.58m x 2.59m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'3 x 8'1 (2.51m x 2.46m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in robes.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Tiled panelled bath with mixertaps, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Generous, enclosed rear garden, additional feature patio area, additional flagged patio, storage facility.