Magnificent Period Town Terrace
A most attractive red brick period town terrace holding a prime position within a mews of terrace within this highly regarded and sought after location. The spacious interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge and master bedroom into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and ceramic hob with extended dining area with patio doors and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling retains much period details with antique fireplaces and cornice ceiling and offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, excluding 2 windows and wood strip and wood laminate floor coverings. Conveniently positioned to leading schools, superb parks, public transport and the excellent shopping to be found on the Antrim Road this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.39 x 4.88 (11'1" x 16'0")
- Into bay, attractive slate fireplace, tiled inset, Herringbone wood strip floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 4.19 x 3.41 (13'9" x 11'2")
- Attractive cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, wood strip floor, wall light point.
- Kitchen 6.51 x 2.27 (21'4" x 7'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door, fridge/freezer space.
- Dining Area
- Double glazed patio doors, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, single glazed window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 3.75 x 2.28 (12'4" x 7'6")
- Panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.52 x 4.82 (14'10" x 15'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 2.17 (9'0" x 7'1")
- Under eaves storage, single glazed window, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.54 x 3.94 (14'11" x 12'11")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 3.63 (9'0" x 11'11")
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.