This substantial home is located off the Drumgavlin Road, just outside Ballynahinch on a large elevated site approached by a shared lane way. The family home would need substantial renovation works carried out to upgrade the property to a modern standard, but at that point you would have a fantastic family home on a large site in a popular area. The property benefits from outbuildings, a large paddock to the rear and many original features and fireplaces internally. Rarely will a home come for sale in this area at such a keen price so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance hall 13'7 x 8'5 (4.14m x 2.57m)
- Wooden front door.
- Living room 26'8 x 13'7 (8.13m x 4.14m)
- Stone fireplace.
- Sitting room 15'11 x 12'3 (4.85m x 3.73m)
- Brick fireplace.
- Rear hall 14'7 x 4'8 (4.45m x 1.42m)
- Dining room 14'0 x 10'11 (4.27m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen/ dining 17'10 x 13'6 (5.44m x 4.11m)
- A range of high and low level units.
- Store room 14'2 x 9'11 (4.32m x 3.02m)
- Sun room 30'4 x 10'8 (9.25m x 3.25m)
- Store room 2 30'4 x 14'9 (9.25m x 4.50m)
- Family room 28'2 x 17'2 (8.59m x 5.23m)
- First floor
- Bedroom one 17'10 x 13'3 (5.44m x 4.04m)
- Bedroon two 11'10 x 8'7 (3.61m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom 10'11 x 6'2 (3.33m x 1.88m)
- Suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath.
- Bedroom three 14'0 x 10'0 (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Garage 29'4 x 19'2 (8.94m x 5.84m)
- Outbuilding 24'8 x 19'2 (7.52m x 5.84m)