This modern three bed luxurious townhouse is located on the popular East side of Belfast. Situated within walking distance of Central Station and only 1 mile from the City Centre, ideal for the City commuter and is a short walk to the Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore area that offer an excellent range of restaurants and shops. Beautifully presented throughout this town terrace offers spacious living / dining accommodation leading to an enclosed terrace garden, and upstairs the property offers two spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with an ensuite, bathroom and study area with a staircase leading to a superb large bedroom on the top floor.
One of the larger properties in this development and located in an excellent location, offering convenient leisure facilities, shopping centres and local amenities. This fine home must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
- Living/Dining Room 19'5 x 15'9 (5.92m x 4.80m)
- L shaped with laminated strip wooden flooring and PVC door to rear. Opening to:-
- Kitchen 12'2 x 7'9 (3.71m x 2.36m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Built in wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Laminate strip wooden flooring, built in wardrobe.
- En Suite
- En-suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring
- Bedroom 2 10' x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Built-in wardrobes and laminated strip wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 17'3 x 16'2 (5.26m x 4.93m)
- Laminated strip wooden flooring, storage in eaves and recessed spotlighting.
- Parking to front.
Private garden to rear with decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.