Thirty Eight Paxton Street was constructed by the well respected Carvill Group, this modern three bed luxurious townhouse is located on the popular East side of Belfast. Situated within walking distance of Central Station and only 1 mile from the City Center, ideal for the City commuter. Beautifully presented throughout this town terrace offer spacious living / dining accommodation leading to an enclosed terrace garden, and upstairs the property offers two spacious bedrooms, one with an ensuite, bathroom and study area with a staircase leading to a fantastic master bedroom on the top floor. One of the larger properties in this development and located in an excellent location, offering convenient leisure facilities, shopping centres and local amenities. This fine home must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 12'2 x 7'9 (3.71m x 2.36m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and gas boiler.
- Open To:
- Living/Dining 19'5 x 15'9 (5.92m x 4.80m)
- L shaped with laminated strip wooden flooring and PVC door to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Built in cupboard, laminated strip wooden flooring and door to Juliette balcony.
- En Suite
- En-suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Built-in wardrobes and laminated strip wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 17'3 x 16'2 (5.26m x 4.93m)
- Laminated strip wooden flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Parking to front.
Private garden to rear with decking area.