Excellent Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Offers Ideal Family Sized Accommodation in Ever Popular Location
Situated within this ever popular and much admired residential development this attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and ceramic hob and bathroom in classic white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings and offers the perfect opportunity for first time buyers and a young couple alike with excellent local amenities all within walking distance, good public transport links with the City only minutes away by car.
Immediate inspectionhighly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, mahogany entrance door, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.40 x 3.38 (11'2" x 11'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.51 x 3.05 (11'6" x 10'0")
- Archway, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.27 x 2.18 (14'0" x 7'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built-under oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, fully tiled walls, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.71 x 3.02 (12'2" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 3.02 (11'1" x 9'11")
- Range of built-in robes, cupboards above, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.39 x 2.26 (7'10" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe, wood laminate floor.
- Wood laminate floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Front garden in patio and driveway, rear garden in lawn, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.