Magnificently placed tucked away in this quiet cul de sac setting benefitting from a beautiful open aspect providing lovely views. This property offers well appointed living space in proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops, and transport links to include the motorway network and easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn. Three good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with en suite shower room. Fantastic living room with feature bay window giving beautiful views. Fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space with feature upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained gardens. Downstairs wc. White bathroom suite. Integral garage with light, power and plumbing. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazed. Privately enclosed, well maintained garden, additional decking, and outside tap. Chain free. A wonderful location that can only be fully appreciated upon an internal inspection. EPC C71
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Wood effect stripped flooring, stiars down to;
- Downstairs wc
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Integral Garage
- Up and over door, gas boiler, light and power.
Stairs up to;
- First Floor
- Living Room 21'11x11'10 (6.68m x 3.61m)
- Feature picture bay window, wood effect stripped flooring, attractive feature fireplace, open fire.
- Kitchen/ Dining 19'6x12'4 (5.94m x 3.76m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, built in 5 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, feature breakfast bar open plan to;
Sizable family dining space, feature upvc double glazed double doors.
- White bathroom suite
- BAth with mixer taps, electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 12'8x10'11 (3.86m x 3.33m)
- Laminated wood effect flooring.
- Ensuite shower room
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled floor, extractor fan, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 12'8x9'7 (3.86m x 2.92m)
- Laminated wood effect flooring
- Bedroom 3 10'6x 9'7 (3.20m x 2.92m)
- Privately enclosed, well maintained garden, decking, tap.
Off street car parking to garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.