This mid- terrace property is located in the village of Kilmore Co Down, with views to the rear of the surrounding countryside. The area benefits from being within good commuting distance to Belfast and neighbouring towns such as Downpatrick, Crossgar and Ballynahinch.
The accommodation comprises of Lounge, kitchen/ dining area, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom and is complemented by oil fired central heating.
Paved Front and rear yards with coal store/ boiler house in the rear yard. The rear of the property offers views onto green fields.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room 14'02'' x 10'11'' (4.32m x 3.33m)
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated oven and hob.
Stainless steel sink. Back door. Tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Lounge 11'00'' x 12'11'' (3.35m x 3.94m)
- Electric fire. Cornicing.
- Bedroom One 11'03'' x 11'00'' (3.43m x 3.35m)
- Front Facing.
Built in Storage.
- Bedroom Two 10'08'' x 8'00'' (3.25m x 2.44m)
- Rear Facing.
Built in wardrobe
- Bathroom 6'00'' x 7'04'' (1.83m x 2.24m)
- Panelled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
- Paved Front and rear yards with coal store/ boiler house in the rear yard. The property backs onto green fields.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.