We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached family home located just off the Aghnatrisk Road in Culcavy. The property is within close proximity to Hillsborough and offers ease of access to many local amenities, main arterial routes and public transport services. This property benefits from a spacious lounge with wood burning stove linked to the heating, open plan kitchen/dining room and three good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Outside the property has a well maintained front lawn with ample parking and to the rear you have a low maintenance garden. Recent sales in the area have proved very popular so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall 14'02 x 6'0" (4.32m x 1.83m)
- PVC glazed front door leding to entrance hall. Wood laminate flooring, under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 15'6" x 12'2" (4.72m x 3.71m)
- Marble fireplace with granite hearth housing wood burning stove, linked to central heating,
- Kitchen/Dining 18'0" x 10'1" (5.49m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, integratd fridge, space for oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 7'6" x 6'0" (2.29m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 12'0" x 10'1" (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Rear facing room. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'3" x 10'2" (4.04m x 3.10m)
- Front facing room. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'9" x 7'7" (2.67m x 2.31m)
- Front facing room.
- To the front is a small garden laid out in lawns with off street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with paved patio are with steps down to a bonus area which is paved and stoned.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.