Located within a minute of the seafront in Donaghadee and within a few minutes of all local amenities, this beautifully presented mid terraced home will appeal to first time buyers, investors and down sizers due to its size, location and finish.
Donaghadee is becoming increasingly popular as a seaside destination, as a result of the wide range of shops, coffee shops, restaurants and independent retailers and also because of its coastal walks and proximity to the Ards Peninsula which also benefits from a plethora of National Trust sites and areas of outstanding beauty.
This property has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout and is deceptively spacious.
The ground floor has a well proportioned living room, modern kitchen with a great range of units and storage and has a ground floor bathroom with modern white suite.
The first floor has two double bedrooms and a further storage area.
Externally, there is an enclosed yard and a further rear garden area with an area in lawn, raised decked entertaining area, bedding area and has mature shrubs and hedging.
We recommend viewing this exceptional property at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring and glass door through to living room.
- Living Room 13'0 x 12'0 (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Solid wood flooring, open fireplace with cast iron surround, mantle and slate hearth, picture rail and glass door through to kitchen.
- Kitchen 14'1 x 11'1 (4.29m x 3.38m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, solid wood work surfaces, single stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer taps, built in extractor fan and hood, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and storage under stairs.
- Rear Porch
- Tiled floor and door leading to rear yard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower with glass shower screen, low flush w/c, vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted chrome radiator and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Hot press with storage and gas fired boiler, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 10'1 (4.29m x 3.07m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 14'1 x 7'1 (4.29m x 2.16m)
- Double bedroom.
- Front - Area in stone.
Rear - Enclosed rear yard, outside tap and lights. Fully enclosed rear garden with area in lawn, paved walkway, raised decked area for entertaining, bedding area in stone, mature shrubs and hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.