We are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached home in this popular residential location. It is conveniently situated for those who have to commute and is within walking distance to all the local shops, primary schools and there are good public transport links. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a private enclosed gardens with patio area and gardens laid out in lawns, and to the front is a garden laid out in lawns with ample parking. The property is further enhanced by oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing. This property is sure to appeal to many so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door with glazed side panels. Under stairs storage area.
- Living room 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and decorative inset. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/ Dining area 16'8 x 11'1 (5.08m x 3.38m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, integrated oven and gas hob, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom one 11 x 9'5 (0.28m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 6'9 (2.44m x 2.06m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom two 14'1x 10'4 (4.29m x 3.15m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 9'6 x 7'10 (2.90m x 2.39m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawn with ample parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden with a patio and stoned area leading down to a second garden laid out in lawns.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.